All nature in the world from kaku

In this blog you can find world of incredible nature, neon green river, snow photos from nat geo, bizarre creatures under the see, wonderful houses made out of recycled materials, precious natural stones and more. This blog always will be renewed.

I dream of you by Luis Beltrán

“I dream of you” is an art project by Luis Beltrán that takes as its starting point the world of dreams and leads us through scenes that are among the thin line of reality and imagination in search of the emotions that guide our lives. An attempt to wake up for a moment, our lethargy, to revive emotions without knowing why, one day we feel, to find within ourselves the best of us and everything that ever made us dream. Dedicated to those who daydream, who believe that without illusion there is no hope, who live in fantasy worlds and do not want to wake up.
“Those who dream by day are aware of many things which escape those who dream only by night.”
~Edgar Allan Poe
1 I dream of you by Luis Beltrán
2 I dream of you by Luis Beltrán

3 I dream of you by Luis Beltrán
4 I dream of you by Luis Beltrán
5 I dream of you by Luis Beltrán
6 I dream of you by Luis Beltrán
7 I dream of you by Luis Beltrán
8 I dream of you by Luis Beltrán
9 I dream of you by Luis Beltrán
10 I dream of you by Luis Beltrán
11 I dream of you by Luis Beltrán
12 I dream of you by Luis Beltrán
13 I dream of you by Luis Beltrán
14 I dream of you by Luis Beltrán
15 I dream of you by Luis Beltrán
16 I dream of you by Luis Beltrán
17 I dream of you by Luis Beltrán
18 I dream of you by Luis Beltrán
19 I dream of you by Luis Beltrán
20 I dream of you by Luis Beltrán

0 comments:

Post a Comment